Teddy McDonald has been 'self-represented' from the outset of his artistic career. This provides new and existing collectors with an unrivalled opportunity to engage with the artist directly.
For the artist, he maintains complete control over the handling, sale and exhibition of his work and enjoys building first-hand relationships with his collectors.
The artist will only authenticate works sold directly from his studio and which are subject to a signed copy of his Terms & Conditions of Sale.
2020 | JULY ONWARDS
2021 | SPRING ONWARDS
Register interest in a 2021 release as follows:
Sales & International Shipping, in brief
- Each and every sale is strictly subject to the agreement of our Contract for Sale. Commissions are also subject to agreement of our specific terms.
- We ship to most International addresses typically using 2 or 5 day fully insured services.
- Shipping and handling costs are included in the quoted retail price. There are no hidden extras to worry about.
- All original paintings are 'suspended' between foam layers and shipped in a specialist double-wall and corner strengthened picture box. Works on Paper are shipped in a specialist double-wall shipping sleeve.
- A copy of our Contract for Sale is available on request.
Occasionally, if of personal interest, the artist undertakes commercial commissions. To learn more about past commercial commissions, please click here