Teddy McDonald is self-represented allowing new and existing collectors unrivalled access to the artist and his work.
Original authenticated artworks are only available direct from the artist’s studio. Before making any secondary market purchase, we strongly recommend you contact the studio to ask the artist to authenticate the work. Without the artist's authentication, the work will be deemed to have no value and will not be part of his oeuvre.
2020 | JULY ONWARDS
2021 | SPRING ONWARDS
Register interest in a 2021 release as follows:
Sales & International Shipping, in brief
- Each and every sale is strictly subject to the agreement of our Contract for Sale. Commissions are also subject to agreement of our specific terms.
- We ship to most International addresses typically using 2 or 5 day fully insured services.
- Shipping and handling costs are included in the quoted retail price. There are no hidden extras to worry about.
- All original paintings are 'suspended' between foam layers and shipped in a specialist double-wall and corner strengthened picture box. Works on Paper are shipped in a specialist double-wall shipping sleeve.
- A copy of our Contract for Sale is available on request.
Occasionally, the artist undertakes commercial commissions. To learn more about past commercial commissions, please click here